Plough Match Cancelled
The committee have decided to cancel this years Plough Match. Under the current situation it was deemed the safest thing to do. Thank you very much for your interest.
Once next years Plough Match details have been sorted we’ll post further information.
Weald of Kent Plough Match
Saturday, 19 September 2020
Application for Farmer Market Pitch
To apply for a stallholder pitch please fill out the form below
|Date||Saturday, 19th September 2020|
|Venue||Woolpack Corner, Tenterden Road, Biddenden, Kent, TN27 8BH | See Google Map|
Trading vehicles over 3m are charged the double pitch fee
Facilities provided by The Ploughing Match
- rubbish bins
- hay bales (for public seating)
- large tent for public to sit
- pitch sizes 3m x 3m
- Temporary Event Notice supplied by WKPMA
Stallholders are responsible for…
- Electricity – (SILENCED generators only please)
- Utensils, paper plates, cups and/or napkins
- Your own gazebo and tables.
- Your own styling
- public liability & risk assessment on application
Diversity and rejection of some applications
In order to encourage diversity of stallholders, we may on occasions have to reject an application. For example, if we have too many stallholders selling the same item. If this is the case we’ll let you know on or before 1st May.
Acceptance of a farmer’s market pitch is at the discretion of the Ploughing Association.
- 1st April | Deadline for Applications
- 1st May | We’ll ask you for payment
- 1st September | Further details, passes and set up times will be emailed
All proceeds go to local charities
The Annual WKPMA ploughing Match is one of the premier agricultural events on the Kent Calendar. It is a charitable event with proceeds going to a worthy cause.
Telephone: 0774 7816541